This position, Director of Field Monitoring Unit, is to support the Head of Agency Development, Company in leading the assessment and identification of sales risks by each Business Unit, derives appropriate actions to mitigate the risks, monitors and minimizes any potential sales market conduct and reputational risks, takes remedial actions to manage early risk warnings and advises senior management of potential risk issues in a timely and consistent manner, inclusive of appropriate preventive measures.
- Coordinates & aligns with Corporate, Regional Compliance and Business Units on the Enterprise Market Conduct Policy and Risk Control matrix.
- Generates and assesses market conduct trends via the Risk Indicator Monitoring (RIM) tool on consistent basis.
- Reviews and tracks potential risk trends by Business Unit, derives appropriate recommendations and actions.
- Leads Business Unit’s FMU to mitigate the risks and advises senior management of any potential risk trend and preventive measures.
- Conducts periodic sales practices health check and market conduct training to ensure appropriate sales behaviors.
- Good knowledge of agency sales management, operations and culture.
- Strong data processing and analytical skills with good business sense.
- Good risk management skills.
- Good organization skills with ability to adhere to and follow systems and processes.
- Good communication skills, both orally and written, with ability to influence and direct people with positive impact.
- Ability to communicate across boundaries to project teams and stakeholders.
- Able to manage workloads through planning and organization, and through system and technology.
- Good PC skills including word, excel and PowerPoint
Education and Experience
- University degree with over 7 years of experience in agency sales management and supports.
- Insurance based qualification such as FLMI, CFP is an added advantage.
- Understanding of sales compliance and experiences within its framework is preferable.