- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the quality of strategies and digital marketing program.
- Manage & improve website system, e-commerce, management and development activities facebook, email, SMS marketing, planning and coordination with the channels and tools (Email, SEO, SEM, Adnetworks, Social Media, Online Ad & PR, Content, ...) Relations with the media, the press service of the plan on ensuring compliance with the goals and direction.
- Competitor analysis, research new marketing tools.
- Manage & coordinate with Marketing team.
- Budget allocation and deployment planning activities for product marketing, online / offline every month, quarter and year.
- Support of Business and Director Department in building strategic brand development / product to the Customer
- Participate in managing, controlling and other tasks at the request of the board of directors
- University or College graduated. Major in Marketing, International Business, Travel Management or other related major. Be studying or graduated MBA is advanced.
- 03 years experience of Digital Marketing and other graphic software.
- Fluent in English (prioritize TOEIC, TOEFL or other relative certification)
- Computer skill (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independence, teamwork
- Management skill
- Proactive, creative, hard-working, patient, high responsibility, result oriented
- Good at communication & building relationship with customer