We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work as a team member in a marketing team and play the role and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Manage media channels (website – company’s forum, social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Reddit), email marketing software, maintain contents daily to assure quality control.
- Monitor and manage web and social analytics to continuously improve marketing activities.
- Plan, ideate & implement Digital Marketing campaigns to improve user acquisitions and retention.
- Regularly track and monitor the performance of all digital campaigns.
- Perform regular A/B testing to improve conversion rates of landing pages, performance ads, emails, and other channels.
- Liaise with vendors, agencies, and media partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing, Communications, or any other related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Digital Marketing.
- Prior experience with digital marketing for finance service is a plus.
- Possess essential knowledge and practical skills in Digital Marketing such as SEO, Performance Marketing & CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization), Marketing Analytics, Social Media Marketing, PR & Online Reputation Management and Email Marketing.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other analytics tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and ability to work in an English-speaking environment.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and solutions in Digital Marketing.
- Strong organizational, time management, data-driven thinking and analytical skills.
- Prior remote work experience is preferred.
- Prior working experience in an agency is a plus.
Characteristics that we are looking for:
- Open-minded and be able to grab new concepts as well as acquire new skills quickly.
- Able to be patient and focus on finding the root cause of a problem and identify actionable steps to find a solution.
- Disciplined, reliable and has a strong commitment.
- Confident and comfortable expressing own point of view and willing to receive other opinions and feedback to improve yourselves.