- Create and update digital marketing strategies that will support the company to achieve its aims as part of the overall marketing and communication plan
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of development in digital marketing
- Use appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report against goals and performance off all digital marketing activity and plans
- Lead the development of the company media social, website, devising strategies to drive online traffic and continuing to improve usability, design, content and conversion
- Lead the development of the social media presence
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Experience in Digital Marketing, included social media advertising.
- Experience in building brand awareness, event organizing and business partnership
- Minimum 3-year serving experiences as Digital Marketing
- Target oriented person and able to work in limited budget & time schedule.
- Excellent in communication, negotiation, presentation, and leadership skill
- Independent, creative, team player, and target oriented person.
- High-self-confidence, communicative & talkative.
- Able to work in limited time schedule and quality working standard.
- Familiar and fluently capable to work with personal productivity tools such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation as well as project management applications.
- Familiarity with Software Global Marketing programming and procedure is also an advantage.
- Fluent in English and mandarin is a plus