Employment Type: Internship / Part-time
- Build SEO and manage company’s websites.
- Plan and organize events and workshop.
- Conduct email marketing.
- Do keyword research, Onpage optimization.
- Track keyword ranking weekly .
- Create contents to release on website, blog and other related sources
- Track visit, ranking, backlink of the website.
- Handle errors (if any) during the SEO process.
- Posting to forums, blogs, websites, Google+ and facebook,…to promote services of company.
- Good knowledge about Google Analytics, Webmaster and other related tools.
- Professional knowledge about Digital Marketing: Youtube, email marketing, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Online Media channels…
- Manage data analysis and report Marketing activities.
- Work with universities, students’ club to develop collaborative programs.
- Students majored in Marketing.
- Have passion in SEO – Marketing Online.
- Knowledge about Marketing and relevant Marketing tools.
- Inquisitive person and desire to develop in Marketing field.
- Can-do attitude
- Take on the challenge of working at a startup company
- Salary: negotiable
- Meal allowance, free parking
- Working time: Mon-Fri, 8h30-17h30
- Unlimited office snacks, company events and the chance to work with energetic and motivated people in a fun and fast-paced environment.