· Develop a high performing process and talented team with the right skills and leadership competencies ensuring the structure and alignment exists to support and achieve established objectives including an integrated customer experience that matches the level of service and user experience.
· Leadership of e-commerce sales across all categories and core platforms (i.e., app, mobile, web)
· Work with the Head of Marketing, and the Finance team to develop the annual budget that ties to the sales objectives for the business as well as the expenses necessary to drive the sales and the capital associated with the investments needed to keep the site current and relevant.
· Leverage product category and platform (operations) expertise to optimize category specific search, navigation, and product recommendations.
· Manage all of the partnerships that drive traffic to the company and the digital app/mobile/web presence. This would include: retargeting, paid search, email, and affiliate relationships, further developing current and forging future partnerships. This also will include negotiating all contracts and deal terms with the partners and making sure that these partners stay within the guidelines of the budgets.
· Facilitate the development of the strategic road map for online presence and ensure effective execution. Annually assess the road map updating plans for site functionality accordingly. The road map would constantly be updated to the long-term direction that the company would like the brand to evolve into.
· Take that road map and work with the information technology counterparts, and lead the digital marketing team to implement change on a continual basis to keep company and the digital presence current and poised for the future.
· Work in partnership with creative/marketing counterparts on the key initiative of creating compelling content to ensure that the digital presence is in keeping with the overall brand marketing message.
· With the marketing team counterparts, bring a comprehensive vision in how company will work in collaboration with marketing initiatives and budgets.
· Drive innovation and create an environment that supports the continual testing of products and strategies to keep the company's app/site fresh and brand right.
· Lead the analysis of sales and behavioral data, market data, industry dynamics, local market intelligence, product trends, customer shopping trends and the competitive landscape to assess growth opportunities and site enhancements.