- Pre-study, prototype and provide work instructions for deployment of development environments which are based on different kind of infrastructures, such as: simulation environment, cluster environment, cloud environment.
- Automate the installation and deployment by script.
- Coordinate and work together with other teams as a 1st line or 2nd line of support.
- Design, develop, test and maintain features of development environment.
- You have at least 1 year working experience with a programming language on Linux
- You are willing to quickly learn new knowledges
- You have passion for both sysadmin and scripting, coding
- Network configuration experience is plus
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check up
- Annual company trip
- Annual family day
- Sport clubs
- Music club
- Yoga club