- Manage designer staff: assign work, KPIs, approve designs of team
- Design brand identity for company’s new brands according to the requirements and direction of Head of Department (follow development route of the company)
- Make plan for the whole department, evaluate the performance of subordinate employees.
- Responsible for designing image of the company, both offline (banner, POSM… in stores) and online (images on website, Facebook…)
- Help team members to finish their task according to deadline.
- Help other departments in design according to the assignment of Head of department.
- Participate in recruiting and training for Design Department
Skills and Professional Abilities
- Proficient in using designer applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Understand about layout, color, typography, brand design
- Knowledge in photography…
- Ability to work independently and in group
- Sociable, share and corporate in work.
- Able to handle high work pressure.
- Have passion for fashion, have high artistic taste and creativity.
- Candidates with degree major in design is preferred.
- Have the ability to manage team and follow deadline.
Education and Experiences:
- Graduated from schools specialized in art design.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in design for retail.