Deputy Factory Director
Report to Factory Director & CEO
Factory scope: 200- 500 employees
- Supervise the entire unit of workers to overseeing plant operations & ensuring that safety and quality control issues of the production are carried out perfectly by following industry standards.
- Supervise factory or plant operations along with a technical team and several peer groups of an organization.
- Plan production activities, production meetings, machine maintaining schedules, worker schedules and budget maintenance schedules and quality of products.
- Take care of all the features associated with a particular plant department. The safety measures have to be followed.
- Find out the reason and ensure that it is not repeated if there are any quality related issues.
- Collaborate and meet with other Directors. Liaison with the financial department is of much significance.
- Ensure that receiving and shipping schedules are followed accurately
- See to it that the workers always abide by the safety rules associated with the industry.
- They need to attend the scheduled corporate meetings and training.
- Conduct performance reviews of employees.
- Male, Vietnamese candidate only (preferred 1980 - 1975)
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience at the same position at least 5 years in a Factory from 200 employees and above, preferred the same or relevant industry.
- Have budget management experience
- Have Leadership, Quality, Safety, Environment and Change Management experience
- Be able to analyze factory and technical processes to identify opportunities for performance improvement
- Strong mentoring, coaching, supportive, challenging skills are essential
- Have Industrial Relations and broad HR experience is an advantage.