Job Duties & responsibilities
Primary responsibility includes day to day Management Reporting requirements of Group from the JV company.
To cooperate & support Finance & Accounts function of Group in managing requirements related to the JV.
To liaise closely with Accounting & Production team of the JV Company.
Detailed role and responsibilities:
- Month End Reporting
- Understand monthly accounts of JV, and provide explanation/analysis to the stakeholders (F&A and Business teams in Group). Analyze reasons for monthly variance in accounts.
- Month end closing and reporting process – To obtain information from JV Company in a timely, complete and accurate manner
- Prepare, review and analyze the financial statement (P/L, B/S, C/F) and schedules
- Understand accounting processes followed in JV & reconcile logical understanding with financial statements.
- Budgeting/ Forecasting for Group
- Liaise with Financial Manager and Profit Center head
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of annual budgets and business plans
- Review and analyze Monthly forecasting reports (BRM)
- Monthly variance reporting (Operation review)
- Review and understand direct costs and overhead cost for JV
- Identify, recommend and implement measures to improve efficiency and processing costs between JV partners.
- Provide internal financial analysis
- Benchmarking JV processes with Group / Industry Processes & outline best practices
- Converting JV reports in Group formats for better understanding of information by Group management
- Liaison & maintain cordial relations with JV employees
Skills & Experience required
- Completed / Pursuing Degree in Accounting or Recognized Professional Accounting qualification.
- CPA or equivalent qualification
- Proficiency English proficiency
- FAST experience preferred
- Work Experience
- 5-10 years’ experience in F&A functions.
- Financial Auditing and/or FMCG domain experience is preferred.
- Technical Skills/Competencies
- Teamwork, managing relationship, and coordinative/persuasive skills;
- Must be able to work with diverse team members across locations.
- Ability to work independently as well as in with multiple people in different locations