- Direct activities of production to meet prescribed facility objectives.
- Monitor labor, materials, and overhead expenses for all departments to identify trends and develop improvement plans for areas that hinder productivity, profitability, and employee morale.
- Maintain corporate disciplines, company policies, and procedures to create a productive, organized, clean, and safe environment.
- Drive improvement initiatives focused upon improving processes to attain increased through-put and quality.
- Responsible for sustaining improvement initiatives.
- Serve as a mentor to subordinates by creating an environment characterized by a free exchange of ideas, teaching, and learning from each other.
- Implement suggestions that improve or change processes in support of the companyâ€™s growth objectives.
- Assist in identifying and implementing industry wide "Best Practicesâ€.
- Analyze existing and products in development to identify improvement opportunities.
- Fully utilize the support of all departments to meet customer requirements.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested by the General Manager.
-Direct the activities of production and fully utilize the support of all departments to meet company objectives. Responsible for manufacturing high quality products for a predetermined price within budgetary and time constraints.
- Required â€“ Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Engineering or Operations Management is preferred. Masters or MBA is a plus
- 5-10 years experience in managing a manufacturing facility
- Proven track record of success measured by increased responsibility and attainment of prescribed objectives.
-Theory of Constraints
oSkills and Abilities
-Excellent organizational skills
-Excellent decision-making and follow-through skills
-Ability to communicate with all organizational levels
-Skilled in conflict management and resolution
-Skilled in prioritizing multiple directives within changing work demands
-Skilled in problem solving