POSITION : ASSISTANT FREIGHT MANAGER
REPORT TO : GENERAL MANAGER
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supervise and manage subordinate staffs, including conducting briefing and report
2. Manage P&L of Freight Forwarding business;
3. Build a strong relationship with Customs Department (especially HCM Investment
customs), related department (Plant Inspection, Vinacontrol, Quatest 3,..) and freight-
forwarding companies, agencies network.
4. Establish strong relationships between suppliers and management;
5. Support to develop and implement a strong operational excellence framework for the
Freight Management business for both International and Domestic;
6. Ensure the efficient activities in the Freight team in charge and drive to achieve
7. Support to manage and monitor the daily operation of ocean/ air freight, agency, customer
service, custom clearance actitives…;
8. Attend to all customer’s queries from sales team and respond costing on time;
9. Performs other job related functions as and when required.
1. Degree qualifications in Foreign Trade, Business Administration
2. Years of experience: Minimum of 6 years
3. Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
4. Good written and spoken communications skills including advanced negotiation and
5. Advanced leaderships with the ability to manage change with strong result-orientation.
6. Preferable candidate has much experience in customs clearance (both import raw material,