Our client have a new opportunity in our manufacturing facility for an experienced Customer Service Representative to manage and communicate with a global customer base ensuring delivery dates are achieved. This will require a strong confident individual who can communicate directly with the factory ensuring large orders are progressing in production to meet shipping dates. With this role the communication is the key and we need the individual to be 100% fluent in English as the majority of customers are located in Australia, USA and UK.
- Processing and managing all customer orders
- Handling internal and external customer enquiries
- Confirming shipping dates for on time delivery
- Responding to customer demands for early shipment requests
- Manage overdue orders to ensure operations are manufacturing
- Project factory direct customer delivery schedule and revenue projections
- Customer order confirmation confirming requested ship dates
- Development of strong business relationships with key personnel of all customers
- Be a key point of contact for the organisation and through your high standards in service quality, professionalism and passion to help others, play an integral role in supporting the frontline image of the company.
- Strong passion for delivering excellent customer service and meeting delivery dates
- Previous experience working in a Customer service role ensuring shipments are made on time
- Exceptionally verbal and written (English communication) is essential
- Ability to professionally work within a production team to ensure on time delivery
- Accuracy and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with urgency.
- Qualifications in business or international trade disciplines ideal but not essential.