a) Dealer visits, consulting and feedback
- Develop, communicate and monitor dealer visit schedule according to agreed visit frequency.
- Ensure consistent creation of dealer visit reports including improvement measures and accountability on dealer level.
- Coordinate dealer feedback to internal stakeholders on CS topics.
b) Dealer Parts & Service Performance and Development
- Perform operational review and consult dealer on their performance based on CS KPIs, defined targets (Parts, Oil, CS products) and workshop process
- consulting with the objective to improve their overall Parts and Service performance.
- Monitoring all CS business KPIs of respective dealers: Part sales, CSI, VTP, Productivity, Efficiency
- Ensure the bilateral establishment of sustainably improvement measures. Coordinate the set-up of appropriate After-sales dealer targets.
c) Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) and Dealer’s Data Quality control
- Coordinate, monitor & ensure consulting of CSI field activities incl. target setting, how to improve CSI, NPS, CLI, FFV...
- Monitor CSI results and ensure development of sustainable dealer CSI improvement action plans.
- Coordinate with dealer CRM, Workshop admin & SA to ensure all customer and vehicle data is input fully and correctly into the DMS system.
d) Dealer Standard Monitoring
- Ensure proper monitoring of CS-related Dealer Standards, review audit results, and advice on improvement measures.
- Coordinate with the Network development team and other CS team on update or review of standards.
- Observe dealer compliance with overall MBV policies and guidelines
e) Promotion, Events & Campaign supporting
- Ensuring adequate execution of After-Sales marketing campaigns by the dealers
- Coordinating promotions, events, and campaigns in the respective region
- University degree of Business Adminstration, Business Management or equivalent.
- Prefer have experience in the Automotive After-Sales or have an interest in the automotive industry.
- At minimum as Assistant Manager level.
- Experience in the overall business management and/or business consulting.
- Experience in customer relationship management and complaint handling
- Poses a positive, self-motivated outlook coupled with the analytical and strategic thinking.
- Tactful and diplomatic with ability to convince customers and suppliers and emphasis on building team spirit.
- High willingness to learn.
- Computer literacy in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Internet.
- Good command of English in writing and speaking.
- Solid communication & presentation skills
- Ability to provide business consultancy.
- Solid knowledge and have a passion on automotive vehicle.