Customers’ sales order process: 30%
- Collect sales orders from sales people and customers. Coordinate with DC and plants to check orders and process orders in SAP system. Keep track and follow the process of orders to make sure orders are delivered as planned.
Sales document management: 20%
- Check shipment schedule and coordinate with customers, forwarders, agents, plants, finance team to arrange shipments. Prepare documents relating to shipments like sales contracts, proforma invoice, invoices, LC, BL etc. for the shipments.
Debt collection: 20%
- Check with finance account receivables & remind customers to pay on time.
Sales forecast: 20%
- Coordinate with sales people and planner to make monthly sales forecast by SKU for production and shipments
Sales reports: 10%
- Regularly update sales revenue and make sales reports for management.
- At least 2-year experience in customer service position
- Strong knowledge and skills of using SAP is a must
- Good knowledge of import & export business
- Good English in reading, writing and speaking.
- Background of economics and business
- Soft skills: negotiation, time management, customer satisfaction.
- Be proactive, careful, responsible and honest