- The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of a top e-commerce company and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Using an active and practical approach, direct all employees in development and system departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan
- Working with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of modern technologies.
- BS or higher in related field
- At least 5 years in Head of Development or CTO of top rank internet product company in SEA or India
- Experience to lead and organize multi-tech team size over 300 engineers.
- Experience in design and operate a huge traffic web/mobile system over 10 millions users
- Ability to build a development platform with High-velocity Continuous Delivery
- Ability to design and operate products based on cloud, big data
- Strongly experience with Agile, DevOps and Micro-services...
- Ability to leverage AI and Machine Learning
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Responsibility to operate a very fast growth system with High Scalability, High Performance and High Availability requirements.