- Conduct and analyze crops market research projects
- Market Measurement and Performance Tracking
- Customer needs analysis (current status, demand trends ...)
- Learn and analyze the actions of competitors (price strategy, products, selling period,)
- Investigate and analyze the reaction of the market of competitors.
- Evaluate the market response to the products and projects of the Company.
- Analysis for emerging issues
- Make a monthly report on the current status.
- Education/Academic: University degree, preferably in marketing or business.
- Language/Computer Proficiency: Good English
- Technical Skills/Competencies: Competence in Primary market research methodologies and have experience managing projects
- Work Experience: Minimum 5-year experience in relevant role in Vietnam
- Location: Bien Hoa, Dong Nai but willing travel all Vietnam
- Salary range: 13-16 mil/month
- Shuttle bus from HCMC
- 13th month salary
- KPIs bonus from 1-3 months
- Working time: 8h00-17h00 Monday – Friday, 8h-12h Saturday