Senior Business Development Manager
This position will lead this initiative of setting up a new business line for the Group Vietnam. Being the first of its kind of initiative for the organisation, this will give ample space to experiment & innovate in an entrepreneurial environment. Customers for this segment may include: Large grocery, retail in-store and deli channels
- Responsible for developing long term growth strategy and annual business plans for the Food portfolio. Plans should incorporate growth, customer prioritization and product focus.
- Build and nurture Key Customer Relationships within Vietnam, serve as primary contact with established and potential customers.
- Strategically identify what retailer partnerships we will pursue, how we will engage, and what we are capable of producing in alignment with financial targets
- Serve as primary contact for day-to-day responsibilities for operations team on private label/development,
- Work food shows to demonstrate company products
- Develop and leverage strong business relationships with key customers.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 12-15 years of overall experience, with a minimum of 5 years in the Private Label Industry in Vietnam
- CPG Marketing relevant experience is Preferred
- Must be innovative and forward-thinking with ability to anticipate issues and opportunities while employing strong problem-solving skills.
- Successful track record in building a new product line in the food service industry preferred.