- Take action on costing by preparing cost of goods, updating and uploading cost sets as procedure into system to ensure costing is timely and accurately prepared and captured;
- Control inventory and obsolete stock by checking reports from Supply to ensure inventory value are properly captured;
- Assist Accounting Manager on monthly, tertially and yearly closing by reviewing and reconciling all accounting transactions posted from modules ACP, ACR, etc. between sub-reports against general ledger to ensure they are captured to correct division, department and account code;
- Â Assist Accounting Manager in external audit and tax audit by consolidating all necessary information to ensure smooth audit;
- Â Take action on group HFM reporting by preparing input data/ schedule to ensure HFM reports are submitted in timely and accurate manner.
- University graduate in Finance and (or) Accounting;
- Â Minimum 4 years experience in Costing;
- Â Good track record manner;
- Â Good analytical and logical skills;
- Â Good English and Vietnamese communication.