The function of this position is to coordinate Drilling and Completion costs estimation, progress tracking and reporting, invoice processing, and final cost reconciliation within the Drilling Department.
You are also:
- In charge of preparing the regular Drilling and Completion cost reports as per projects’ requirements;
- Keeping constant communication with projects’ Cost Controller;
- Assisting Team leaders to prepare and monitor AFE's & MSR's in line with requirements;
- Monitoring and updating the major contracts for D&C team;
- Setting up and maintaining the Drilling Cost Control System;
- Preparing a daily cost report during operations and controlling proper cost allocations;
- Tracking of drilling invoices to ensure invoices are approved and paid in a timely manner;
- Supporting internal and external financial audits.
This role will support TLJOC drilling and completions, CRD drilling and completions, and Exploration drilling and testing.