Report to: HR Director & CEO
- Corporate Legal Manager is in charge of managing and administering the functions and duties of the Legal department and coordinating with other departments to realize Company's goals and targets.
1. Corporate Legal Control
- Participating in developing, amending, and supplementing the charter, promulgating internal rules and regulations of the Company.
- Monitoring and inspecting the implementation of the Company's laws, rules, rules, regulations.
- Timely and accurately updating legal documents, policies related to the organization, and the business activities of the Company.
- Ensure that all activities of the Company comply with relevant laws.
- Managing business resources and allocating budgets for the company's legal activities.
- Participate in drafting / reviewing, commenting, and forecasting legal risks to documents of the Company's Charter, Company's Management Regulations, Power of Attorney, Contracts, Agreements transactions, memorandums, and other transaction documents related to investment cooperation between the Company and the Related Parties.
- Ensuring all allegations of legal misconduct are promptly reported to the CEO in an effort to maintain integrity within the company.
- Participate in evaluating the legality of documents issued by the CEO.
- Directly working with the law authorities and solving arising problems related to the law.
- Manage legal risks within the company by being responsible for providing legal advice to senior executives on strategy and operations, assisting in managing litigation issues such as disputes contract and product liability.
2. Foreigner's labor legislation.
- On behalf of the Company to conduct legal procedures in the process of complaints, disputes and related legal proceedings.
3. Special license, service contracts
- Drafting, reviewing, and evaluating the legality, legality of documents, contracts signed by the Company, participating in negotiating with partners, contractors.
- Bachelor / Master's degree in Law University (General Law, Business Law or Construction Law)
- Having at least 3-5 years of legal experience in the field of Restaurant and Hotel Management or Real Estate.
- Proficient in MS Office and can use English in communication and in composing documents.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and supervise the progress of work.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel.