You will be supporting commissioning operations. You will also be responsible for the equipment implementation and service of electrical controls system PLC/HMI programming. In addition, you will have to carry out the following tasks:
- Responsible for support of OEM equipment at the manufacturing facilities, including remote or onsite support of world-wide manufacturing facilities.
- Responsible to assist new equipment installation and implementation.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving OEM equipment controls related issues
- Responsible to interface with multiple customer departments to ensure controls policies and standards are being adhered to.
- Ensures adherence to all safety procedures
Must have an Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering (preferable Bachelor’s Degree) and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, engineering or IT Systems background a plus. You are experienced with working in a multinational team. Furthermore:
- Good understanding and knowledge in controls engineering techniques and practices which would be required for global customer facilities including North America, Asian, and European countries.
- Proven understanding, knowledge and ability to trouble-shoot electrical/electronic control systems.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes and safety requirements.
- Good understanding and knowledge programming of Rockwell Automation Logix platform PLC’s, including ladder and function block diagram.
- Good understanding and knowledge programming Rockwell Automation Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) including PanelView Plus, PanelView Plus CE, and FactoryTalk View ME/SE.
- Good understanding and knowledge programming of Siemens S7 / TIAPortal PLC’s, including ladder and statement list logic o Basic understanding of corporate Ethernet architectures and systems.
- Good communications skills both