- Compiling Invitation to Bid (ITBs) and Tender Plan for procurement of Goods/Services in support Companyâ€™s exploration, drilling, field development and production activities
- Coordinating the bidding, evaluation, negotiation and award process in accordance with approved tender plan.
- Compiling and negotiating for contract documents. â€¢ Responsible for contract administration during execution stage, including â€¢ Maintaining tracking systems for all contractual correspondence;
- Maintaining tracking registers of Contract value, Work Orders and Change Orders;
- Preparation and review with the manager all outgoing contractual correspondences;
- Administration of bonds, guarantees and insurance certificates;
- Verifying invoices from Contractors;
- Ensure adherence of contractor to the contract/project administration procedures.
- Undertake ad hoc assignments as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- University Bachelorâ€™s degree (technical, commercial and/or legal)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in oil & gas industry related contracts or in an industry in which such experience is transferrable.
- Familiar with tendering procedures and experience in contract management.
- Able to prepare contractual correspondences, reports and make presentation in both Vietnamese and English.
- Ready to adopt a flexible work approach and able to work without supervision.
- Good team player.