1. POSITION SUMMARY:
Works with clients to achieve their strategic objectives by helping them to improve their business processes, update improvement/transformation plans, train, coach and mentor on improvement tools and techniques, and insure overall client development (footwear industry).
2. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Clients and other Consultants to identify value creation opportunities. Make high level assessments of the business.
- Quantify and provide high level brief of the improvement areas.
- Work with senior management to develop strategic initiatives and improvement processes.
- Drive improvement projects using operational excellence methods.
- Capture and quantify direct and indirect improvement results and communicates to senior management.
- Provide guidance and training on tools and techniques.
- Works at various levels of the client organization to develop and sustain key relationships.
- Achieve targeted ROI throughout engagement.
- Update and maintain client quantifiable data in system.
3. QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES:
- Experience working in the manufacturing, service, or supply chain industries utilizing continuous improvement principles found in the Toyota Production System, Danaher Business
- System, or other similar management operating systems.
Minimum Number of Years of Experience
- 5 years industry experience in a lean environment plus 3 years lean related consulting/working experience in manufacturing or supply chain.
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Engineering, or a related field. A Masters in Business, Management or technical field is desired.
- Strong knowledge of operational excellence methods such as Standardized Work Procedures,
- Current and Future State Mapping, TPM, Jidoka, Quick Changeover, Visual Management, PokeYoke/Mistake Proofing, Takt Time/Cycle Time Calculations, Statistical Analysis, Business
- Process Optimization.
- Six Sigma and its application
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Data Mining and Analysis.
- Written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to all management levels.
- Interpersonal skills to build client relationships and effectively resolve conflict.
- Ability to implement and manage change.
- Embraces weekly travel to support a multi-client base.
- Fluent in English (Writing, Speaking, Listening and Reading)