- Perform compliance requirements and standards of the C-TPAT program. Perform Vietnam legal compliance, compliance with customer requirements in the areas of Labor, Health, Safety and Environment.
- Monitor and update the standards and new regulations. Development and implementation processes, company policies, and system development documentation and compliance program
- Planning arrangements internal inspection to check the implementation of the unit.
- Take action to properly control the inside and outside units, then report to Head of Compliance Department.
- Perform monthly reports / quarterly and provides customers with the best products.
- Training processes, knowledge safety, occupational health staff and employees. Organize and conduct regular inspections HSE, safety training, fire protection for all employees.
- Manage, monitor, supervise, evaluate the work safety and occupational health at the company
- Develop emergency response plans to minimize possible damage when an emergency occurs.
- Set the safety measures for the areas of electrical systems, drainage systems, fire protection system.
- Report work and receive guidance from the General Manager
- Communicate in English fluently.
- Qualifications relating to Environmental Management, Safety and Health, or related discipline problems.
- Have knowledge of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 28000 and Vietnam law.
- Work and maintain relationships sincere, friendly with other departments
- Able to work independently, good team working skills.