- Bachelor degree with proven performance track record in a highly diverse cross functional background.
- At least 10 years experience in procurement, handling commodity and natural resources
- Techno commercial and possess good business acumen
- Strong strategic abilities, leadership and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Strong trading & procurement experience
- Has strong relationship and network with supplier for any commodities trade
- Lead a proactive, collaborative and communicative process to select, manage, establish strong partnerships and relationships; ensuring cost, quality, delivery, reliability, and technical performance while achieving both tactical and strategic goals.
- Cover all aspects of procurement activities from end to end
- Aggressively originates commodity by developing a rapport with local producing community through direct communication
- Gathers new, statistics and information related to commodities and demand from various sources
- Identifies, qualifies and captures new vendors, develop supplier list
- Manage and identify suppliers globally
- Takes inventory measurements on commodities received
- Work closely with product receiving offices