The Coffee Quality Head leads a team towards conducting inspection, analysis, grading of coffee and quality standards for incoming Coffee.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to the following
- Perform analysis and set grade to sample as per the quality grading procedures.
- Prepare accurate grading sheet and distribute to appropriate sections.
- Ensure the proper placement of references and client samples.
- Ensure proper handling and placement of quality equipment.
- Inspect and recommend actions to be taken to ensure the quality of commodities.
- Prepare and submit quality sample performance report.
Skills & Experience Required
- BSc degree in Food science or related fields.
- 10 to 15 years and above experience in Coffee Quality.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on multiple tasks.
- Expat benefits like accommodation, transportation will be provided.