- Provide technical clarification with customer or main contractor located on site
- Attend and follow-up on the projects assigned, in accordance with the service level agreed and the painting specifications/working procedures issued
- Recommend appropriate coating preparation work for the project assigned and resolve material and coating problem
- Ensure compliance with departmental/corporate guidelines and reporting standards
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experienced in paint inspection, practical blasting or painting experience
- Degree in Chemical or relevant
- Candidates with FROSIO or NACE certificate will be advantageous
- Good computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Office applications
- Good English communication (spoken and written)
- Able to work under pressure and in fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and able to work independently and in a team-orientated environment.
- Able to work on flexible working hours (including Sat/Sun)