Department: Cinema Marketing – Cinema Operation
Report to: COO
Cinema Marketing Overview:
Cinema Marketing serves Cinema Operations and encompasses all of the customer-facing activities to create a fun, engaging, unified, and meaningful experience that highlights our competitive strengths and ensures that Company’s Cinemas is the entertainment destination of choice.
We strive to remain at the forefront of providing new fun factors to increase admissions, traffic, brand profile, revenue and profit for Company’s Cinemas. Cinema Marketing listens, leads, and evolves to ever changing consumer tastes. There are simply no limitations to what Cinema Marketing will do to enhance the brand strength of Company’s Cinemas.
Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities at a company or organization
Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various goals and objectives.
- Create and manage all aspects related to local and global area marketing for the company brand in multi-channel marketing across disparate consumer and business segments.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Design print ads and publications.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
- Drive overall CRM and direct marketing Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Cultivate mutually-beneficial business relationships with local and international partners in various tactical and strategic marketing alliances
- Strategic contributions to disparate global Group businesses internal and external stakeholders in preparation for Vietnamese market entry initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in business or marketing or equivalent professional qualification
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic thinking
- Strong team-leadership