- Supervise the development and implementation of key financial policies, procedures and system, i.e.:
- Financial programs and information systems (build, evaluate and implementation).
- Finance and accounting procedures;
- Appropriate internal control procedures; oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors.
- Records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards
- Ensure the timely production of:
- Reports and compliance with government, shareholder and group reporting requirements.
- Financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
Budget &Cash flow:
- Lead the budget planning cycle of departments in the Company, provide advice and assist CEO in approval.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, budgets, ledge andcontrol documents.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization.
- Ensure adequate & efficient cash flow to meet the Companyâ€™s needs.
- Act as consultant/assistant:
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Work with the CEO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships; participate in developing new business including assisting the CEO in drafting prospective programmatic budgets, determining cost effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University graduate (or higher) in Finance, training/d\education relating to Technical and Engineering area, holding MBA degree.
- At least 05 years-experience in senior management position.
- Has been involved in strategic planning, business development and/or re-structuring.
- Deep knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost control principles, automated financial, accounting systems and Government financial regulations
- Strong business mind and resilient to drive forward.
- Strong analytical skills, well organized, highly accurate, quality oriented.
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Able to motivate teams to deliver within deadline and simultaneously manage several projects.