We are looking for candidates for our Logistic company in Ho Chi Minh as following:
• Make and declare Tax report (VAT, PIT, CIT).
• Follow up and prepare overseas and inter-company settlements.
• Ensure all related accounting documents checked, filed and maintained in compliance with requirements from Head Office & local regulations.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly reports and annual reports.
• Make internal financial reports
• Prepare accounting and tax data for external audit on each fiscal year.
• Be a key analyst of management accounting, preparing periodic management report and provide dimension analysis for budget.
• Other tasks as requested by HQ
Further HR relevant tasks included:
- Calculate the salary for staff, MD
- Calculate social insurance, medical, un-employment insurance for staff and MD
- Do the submission of docs for insurance, do the claim of insurance allowance for staffs: sick leave, maternity leave,… Keep track the data on Social Insurance Department records.
- Calculate PIT for staff and MD.
- Other reports as required.
- Education: Bachelor in Accounting/Accounting
- Experience: At least 5 years experiences in General Accounting.
- Good Knowledge and understanding accounting and tax regulations.
- Analytical skills and aptitude for working with financial data..
- English communication: speaking and writing fluently
- Good at computer skill: MS Excel, MS Word..
- Ability to observe & solve problem
- Team work and hard working
- Experiences in Freight/Shipping/Logistics industry is preferable
-Full social insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
-Proper health insurance (World Coverage, in and out patient and further benefits)
-12 days annual leave and 3 days medical leave.
-13th month bonus.
-Company trip and team building
-Salary review every year based on performance.
-Yearly performance bonus based on annual GFP growth
-Modern, dynamic & friendly working environment.
-Training and career development opportunities.