- Setting up internal control and accounting system to ensure the accuracy of the report.
- Be responsible for overall accounting activities of the Company.
- Assist CFO in setting up internal control procedures such as cash management, fixed assets, payments, advance and liquidation, stock control procedures,.
- Deal with local tax/authority officers for those relating to accounting, tax matters.
- Be responsible for tax reports (e.g. VAT, CIT, PIT,...) and tax compliance purposes.
- Preparation of the monthly financial accounts, monthly management reports.
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Co-ordinate with CFO in setting up accounting system and internal controls in branches to ensure the consistency of accounting activities of the Company as a whole.
- Take all necessary steps and actions to liaise with all relevant personnel, both internally and external in order to complete and fulfill the tasks requirements and reporting deadline.
- Take all necessary steps and actions to check and verify all figures, information and data to ensure reports are correct and accurate.
- Take the necessary steps and actions to secure and protect Company’s interest, properties and assets.
- To report on variances and discrepancies and reasons for it.
- To take up additional responsibilities delegated by superior or Financial Controller
- University graduate from Economics or accounting related
- Have Chief Accountant certificate issued by the Ministry of Finance, Vietnam
- Good in English communication
- Good at computer skills
- Mobile and be willing to be transferred
Experience (type of)
- Minimum 05 years experience working as Accountant