- Ensure to compliance with Vietnam accounting standard and company policy as well as accuracy of all information and data, and ensure timely closing of accounts, review all financial reports, reconciliation of account payable / receivable and accounting statements to ensure they have been accurately prepared; Direct and monitor all accounting activities to ensure that the company’s financial resources are managed in accordance with Vietnam Accounting Standard and comply with all relevant laws.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and cost analysis report
- Oversees the Company financial reporting and internal control
- Control, train, and develop staff in order to every staff fulfill their duty well anddetermine their ability for advancement
- Handle all tax matters, liaise with internal departments and external parties such as banks, auditors, tax authorities and relevant government organizations related to finance and accounting matters
- Responsible for cash management, execute payroll calculation and payments to vendors, employees and Vietnamese authorities.
- Conducting Internal audit and maintaining all necessary documents for required audits.
- Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing
- Monitoring and supervise month end closings to ensure all monthly reports and quarterly,half year and annual reports are sent to top management in a timely and accurate manner.
- Management of incomes and expenses, fixed assets, inventory, and operating plan for thefuture incomes and expenses
- Controlling inventory data and fixed assets.
- Issuing a number of forms of internal expense documents, transforming the system of internal bookkeeping accounts into the system of book - keeping accounts according to the regulations of the State Bank of Vietnam;
- Counter check payment make to local suppliers.
- Researching & reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Conducting reviews & evaluations for cost deduction opportunity
- Update Costing List.
- Supervise, manage and build payment documents and collect payment from the clients on time.
- Check and following the outstanding debits.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
- Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy
- Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively
- Work collaboratively with other teams to achieve shared goals
- At least 5 experience as Chief Accountant position
- Fluent english
- Management experience
Salary and Benefits:
- 45 - 50 mil