- Ensure all necessary books and records are being properly maintained as required by law.
- Monitor the financial performance of all departments and advised the management of any remedial actions required.
- Prepare statistical analysis as required by the management.
- Prepare annual budget for approval.
- Maintain proper budgetary control.
- Prepare and submit the finance report to management, board of directors
- Manage the administrative work at the corporate office.
- Oversee IT system to achieve the smooth and effective operation of the system in the company
- Oversee the selection, training and development of finance
- Accounting degree with experienced in manager level
- 3-5 years industry experience and knowledge of real estate preferred
- Good in planning and administration skills
- Practical knowledge of controlling and cost accounting in an industrial
- Fluent English (both speaking and writing)
- Able to work under tight deadline reporting
- Practical knowledge of local taxation and legal requirement
- Practical knowledge of working capital and costing management