- Financial planning, implementation and monitoring of financial operations, budget control.
- Conduct analysis of the financial situation of the enterprise in order to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the business.
- Strategic planning of business finance.
- Control the financial operations of the company and affiliated units
- Ensure that the assets of company to be controlled and used in a reasonable manner and profitability.
- Check and monitor the implementation of credit limits granted to customers.
- Review, evaluate, test and forecast analysis of financial activities of the department of accounting, contracts and projects.
- Planning and operation of the department.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors periodically once a month on the implementation of routine tasks and timely reports as required ensuring that no business activities stagnation and losses.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Signing the documents of financial plan.
- Controlling budget and the provisions on financial management - budgeting.
- Review and approval of financial expenditures - the budget for all activities of the Company on the basis of management plans and financial norms prescribed for each subject according to the principle of ensuring final effect.
- Require Plant Manager in charge of finance plan tasks.
- Sign approval reports on the implementation of tasks under their responsibility.
- Consider checking and approval of the General Director of Financial Reporting.
- Control budget under the ordinance on accounting.
- Education: University degree or more related subjects (Accounting, finance, governance ...)
- Experience: 04 years in similar position
- Male: Ages 35-45
- Understand the areas of management and diplomacy.
- English: proficient 4 skills, especially in English communication.
- Prefer candidates can speak Mandarin