JD- CFO (Hospitality)
Report to CEO
Location: Dist. 5 HCMC
- Manage the Finance and Accounting department, driving efficiency, ensuring high accuracy and timely management/ financial reports
- Responsible for critical financial analysis to identify key business performance indicator
- Monitor and full responsibility for controlling cost, driving for high efficient capital investment
- Advise BOD/ Chairman on the business strategy with strong figures, identify business opportunities to invest resources
- Prepare forecasts of the income statement, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows for the Company
- Work across departments to drive successful organization change
- Collaborates with CEO, Senior Management to explain results, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, understand operations and lead the development of complex analysis
- Capable to liaise effectively and efficiently with multiple internal (Hospitality, Investment, Asset, IT, Procurement, Internal Control, Design…) and external stakeholders (Hotel GM’s, Hotel Finance leaders & teams, Licensing Authorities, Insurance broker, Risk Management, Suppliers…)
- Able to research and execute strategic project work to a high standard.
- MBA/ BA in Finance/ Business or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in real estate/capital market
- Strong in leadership skills with hands-on experience in transformation/ organizational change
- Excellent level of English and Vietnamese communication (spoken and written).
- Excellent in interpersonal/communication skills