1. Daily routine
- Ensure reward (salary, PIT, Insurance, Employee’s benefits) activities within established budgets and the organisation complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Liaise with managers to develop and implement local compensation strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the organisation's overall reward strategy.
- Provide budget forecast for salary, PIT, Insurance, employee’s benefit
- Staff development: provide periodically performance feedback; on the job coaching; training & development
- Provide guideline & instruction to direct subordinates
- Ensure Employee Information Database Time attendance Management system and (Orion) to be updated and maintain properly
- Continuously reviewed and enhanced the compensation and benefits programs to ensure its competitiveness with the industry. Oversee general affairs related activities such as office management, visa application, general administration etc