Manage Business Unit (BU) team to maintain and develop existing market.
Manage BU team to expand product portfolio and develop potential market for assigned BU.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES AND CURRENT OBJECTIVES:
Business management & development:
- Work with Segment Managers to complete market intelligence of the whole BU
- Establish product portfolio with key customers and market and continuously identify product needs and secure new suppliers to fill the portfolio gaps.
- Keep abreast of market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies
- Identify potential product portfolio/ new suppliers/ new business
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs
- Identify market and BU capacity to complete personnel planning
- Assist and feedback sales activities of BU to develop and implement sales & marketing strategy that will drive the growth of the business
- Propose strategic business direction (short and long term)
- Complete annual budget for BU and drive BU
- Take responsibility in BU Expenses and Debt collection
- Builds and manage close relationships with key suppliers and customers.
- Together with General Director Finance Manager and Supply Chain Manager calculate, distribute and enforce minimum price lists for all Segment Products
- Key contact with suppliers to start for new business development
- Work closely with suppliers to build up our company image
- Timely submission of monthly reports to principals with comments/ analysis added to achieve it
- Lead the team to build up market intelligence
- Coach and motivate BU team creating high motivation and strong team spirit
- Plan BU Meeting
- Lead and develop staff by identifying training needs
- Train subordinates
- Approve for interprovincial day travel and overnight travel within Vietnam
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- University graduated in Chemical Science or related majors.
- Minimum 5 years of strong commercial & technical experience
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong leadership skills
- Good strategic business growth planning