- Maintain the long-term profitability of each individual profit center or business unit.
- Â Establish customer relationship by identifying potential customers and associated strategic and marketing plans. Subject to credit approval from finance, accept or decline invitation to form customer relationships.
- Coordinate development of all aspects of quotations, including manufacturing, materials, test, packaging and tooling. Exercise final authority to establish any cost assumption or pricing position contained in any quotation.
- Monitor the day-to-day production of all assemblies within the individual profit center or business unit, including timely delivery, quality, process conformance, and test procedures.
- Note: BUMâ€™s do not have line authority over manufacturing operations, but speak to manufacturing as a representative of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Â Exercise complete responsibility and authority over all changes to any assemblies in the individual profit center or business unit, including volumes, schedules, engineering changes, and all other unforeseen variations to a project.
- Assess the quality of customer relationships and exercise the authority to terminate those relationships when necessary.
- Stimulate cost reduction for any assemblies in the individual profit center or business unit through material sourcing evaluations, manufacturing effectiveness evaluations, tooling design reviews and design evaluations. Utilize the authority to commit personnel from other departments to these analyses.
- Read, understand and support the implementation of systems stated in Quality Manual.
- University degree preferably in Engineering or Business. Postgraduate degree in Business, Finance analyst is preferred. (Electronic knowledge is advantage).
- Significant previous business experience of 8 years or more.
- Brand Manager Experiences is advantage