- Responsible for hiring, coaching, developing talent, team culture and performance management in Sales.
- Build and refine reporting and processes for the Sales team with direct customer interactions via phone, email and virtual meetings.
- Maintain knowledge of the organization’s products and services, and collaborate with internal Sales, Support, Professional Services, Operations, and Marketing
- Achieve and exceed monthly targets of qualified opportunities and pipeline
- Work closely with Marketing to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service;
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed;
- Regularly report on team and individual results: pipeline, conversion rates
- Work closely with internal sales operations stakeholders on reporting and analysis. Identify and make recommendations for improvement in sales productivity
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
- BA degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Fluency in English or German + other European languages as a plus
- Strong problem-solving, outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven experience in successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Proven experience as sales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Have a deep market knowledge about current status and developments.
- Competitive compensation & benefit package with high scheme of commission.
- Working in professional and international environment.
- Take part in company training
- Regular working hours: 43 hours/week from Monday to Saturday
- Degree: Bachelor
- Age: Unlimited