A. External communicative relationships
- MBV dealers Business operation, sales, stock monitor
- Suppliers Ordering process/inventory
- Independent workshop OTC Parts sales
- Fleet Customer OTC Parts sales
B. Internal communicative relationships
- Logistic Ordering and payment process
- Cross function departments Cross functional task and projects
- CS Marketing & Sales team Team work, collaboration and report
- University degree in Business Administration/Management or Economics
- >4 years experience in the automotive business; Preferable in after-sales of automotive business at retail/wholesale level;
- Good technical/automotive understanding; KAM and/or B2B sales experience advantageous
- Fluency in both English & Vietnamese
- Outstanding negotiation and networking skills
- Pro-active problem solver with some business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skill and confident to create and deliver presentation
- Good time/process management and ability to work alone.
- Willingness to conduct extensive travel activities
a) CS Business Development
- Identify a potential demand from the market and research to analyse the demand and/or potential business development in the market. Solely responsible
- Find and negotiate with the suppliers as well as working with dealers to develop CS businesses. Solely responsible. Solely responsible
- Coordinating among suppliers, dealers and internal departments/teams for any new setup business or program.
- Support and guide dealers to setup and operate a business program (Eg: OtC/Part trading) Solely responsible
- Develop and implement additional CS downstream products (e.g. Insurance, Extended Warranty, etc) as planned with GSP and/or HUB SEA 1
- Set-up and maintain central billing models for new products (if any) Solely responsible
b) Customer Services Product Management
- Initiate sales plan, execute orders and measure results of CS products (Eg: MB Oil, MB Paints, tires etc) to achievement turnover target and
- safeguard market share.
- Setup weekly communication with dealers to record and monitor dealer’s target, stock level, forecast dealer’s sales performance and support dealers on the ordering process.
- Weekly update with suppliers to make sure supplying process and central billing is operated smoothly.
- Identify opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell products and implement promotion campaign at wholesale and retail level to increase product’s sales.
- Track, record all the sales data and producing report to CS management team, HUB SEA1 and GSP. Carry out the bonus payment process on a number of related incentive programs.
- Proactively collaborate with other teams/department on internal process and inventory management
- Provide product training to dealers to increase the product knowledge at retail level.
- Address the needs in terms of creating a Marketing campaign to increase business/product. Work with CS Marketing team on the campaign and support dealers to implement it.
c) Market and competitor analysis
- Update on competitors (Eg: substitute products of MB Oil like Shell, Mobi1, etc; competitor of MB insurance like Bao Viet, PVI, PTI, etc). Including monitoring of competitor prices, strategy, marketing activities,etc.
- Observe the market for all the factors that may affect the CS business (or product) base on PESTEL market analysis.