1. Support the development of sales target and sourcing regions markets
• Identify, assess, develop and manage new programs and new business opportunities; leading to successful commercialization efforts. Work with prospective customers to identify unmet needs, implement initiatives to meet those needs.
• Responsible for profitably growing the business.
• Responsible for opportunity analysis and the development and execution of business development and new venture development plans. Identify and evaluate entirely “new to Avery” business prospects for consideration that fit within the vision and capabilities of the business. Identify and evaluate new
opportunities building off of existing technologies to new or existing customers.
2. Support the Develop of systems and processes to collect, analyze and interpret sales data, leveraging existing data sources and tools. (e.g. Finance Cube, BI Tool)
• Understand the tools and support the analysis to establish and reconcile gaps and errors.
• Support the identification of reporting and analysis problems and work with relevant organizations, systems owners and management to resolve. (e.g. Finance, IT).
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of reporting processes for the sales organization.
3. Provide support to Sales Teams for customer data analysis, rebate analysis, new program ROI analysis, Sales Forecast
• Design Ad-Hoc reports based on available data / Metrics to support sales initiatives.
4. Provide support for Sales Target formulation and review. In charge of the Sales Target Achievement measurement process ( SIP ) and manage the relevant enquiry.
5. Support ad hoc projects on reviewing, understanding the systems, providing input to improvement the systems so that more detail analysis at program level can be done for Sales Teams.