Working location: Dist.1, HCMC
1. Business Development
- Supporting the marketing activities of HCMC office and collaborating with BD in Hanoi for coordinated BD efforts.
- Strategy: Input into the firm business plan, inform lawyers about BD initiatives and strategy, implement office and country BD strategy.
- BD budget and expenditure
- Team: Supervising [one secretary] who supports business development in addition to her admin role
- Developing marketing materials
- Co-ordinating client facing publications (External communications)
- Arranging client facing events
- Internal communications:
- Meetings: Arranging the office monthly lawyer meeting, association meetings and other internal meetings e.g.
- Internal news: Preparing news of deals and activities etc. for the partnership
- Arranging news trackers and other information sources for internal distribution
2. Knowledge and Information (K&I)
- Development of the knowledge and information service in the office
- Producing a draft K&I action plan every year
- Ensuring that knowledge is submitted to the appropriate portal/filing
- Developing the use of "Current Awareness" – submitting knowhow such as a briefing note
- Giving input at monthly K&I meetings –developing all forms of knowledge sharing (know-how, training etc.)
- Joining K&I conference calls e.g. with colleagues in London and meetings to give input
- Reviewing the monthly K&I newsletter
CSR: Participation in and promoting the CSR activities of the firm and the office.
- Male/ Female, Vietnamese only.
- Have 10 years' business development/client servicing experience within legal and professional services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admiration, Marketing or any other related field
- Strong client management capabilities with a strategic approach
- Prior experience in drafting pitches, proposals, presentations etc.
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and partners
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure or within the tight timescale