Develop the on-premise market, aligned with business directions & strategies, to grow business by:
- Identifying the outlets targeted for opening,
- Identifying appropriate brand/product penetration, and
- Opening of new outlets
Widen distribution reach by:
- Opening a Distributor for the other tourist cities where we do not have a Sales Office or do not have an AE assigned, and
- Opening Duty Free accounts operating in the various International Airport Terminals
Prepares specific per account plans and programs (business plan) and turnovers to Sales Group for implementation after opening/penetration of account.
Monitors and reviews the implementation of agreed plans and programs in each account and recommends appropriate corrective measures as needed.
Builds and maintains goodwill and enhances customer business relationships with the account opened
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts outlet survey to identify potential new outlets & Distributors for draft and other assigned SKUs.
- Prepares annual business targets and monthly per account business plan aligned with business directions and strategies.This includes appropriate brands for penetration, type and location of draft beer equipment to be installed, and promo and merchandising support.
- Prepares and implements monthly, weekly and daily workplans and itinerary aligned in the achievement of business objectives and targets.
- Negotiates and ensure closures / agreements with accounts opened for product availability and trade and consumer promo support based on approved account business plan.
- Properly turnovers newly opened accounts to Sales Group including approved promo and merchandising support program.
- Coordinates with Sales Group and ensures implementation of per account plans and programs based on approved business plan negotiated and agreed with the owner:
- maintains stock availability at all times and ensures implementation of trade and consumer promotions, sponsorships, and merchandising activities resolution of concerns gathered during his regular call
- Monitors and reviews implementation of agreed plans and programs during per account review with NSM and recommends corrective actions immediately.
- Willing and able to do basic draft beer troubleshoot and repair if needed
- Provides training and continuous education to outlets on product quality and maintenance of draft beer system (including proper cleaning and storage of draft beer equipment and stocks).
- Prepares, analyzes and recommends sponsorship viabilities of outlets for management evaluation, approval and directions
- Bachelor's/University degree in business, sales or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management
- Requires at least two (2) or more years experience in the areas of sales and marketing and related fields, preferably with at least one (1) year supervisory experience
- Basic knowledge of business operations particularly in sales, finance, logistics and marketing Knowledge of relevant Vietnamese commercial laws, government regulations and generally accepted business practices
- Effective English oral and written communication skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Persuasive selling and negotiating skills
- Presentation and facilitating skills
- Work Condition: 80% fieldwork and 20% office setting