The Business Development & Client Services Director is responsible for developing new business and liaising directly with hotel clients for the account management and implementation of all loyalty programme marketing strategies, with a focus on driving member acquisition, customer engagement and revenue generation from membership usage. The area of coverage is Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia.
In this role, that reports directly to the Senior Vice President – APAC, you will be based in your home country, but will be required to travel on a regular basis for client and internal meetings.
- Build and reinforce relationships with senior hotel management with current clients
- Acquire new contracts to operate loyalty programmes with 4 and 5 star hotels throughout region (in co-operation with GMS Area Directors and Senior Vice President)
- Support hotels with tactical and strategic marketing campaign planning for member acquisition and engagement (in co-operation with GMS Marketing team)
- Assist hotels with loyalty programme installation and roll out
- Work with GMS Operations team on programme sales and revenue forecasting
- Work with our client head office on developing high level strategic partnerships with banks, credit companies and high profile companies in the region
- Oversee development and implementation of digital marketing and social media initiatives to engage with members
- Ensure hotels follow operational guidelines for use of programme merchandise, collaterals and member engagement programmes
- Work with GMS Marketing Director to develop training materials
- Maintain knowledge of market trends and consumer behaviour in the hospitality industry, and translate this into concrete recommendations to the company
- Minimum 5 years sales and marketing experience at senior level
- Experience in working with international hotel chains and/or hospitality industry is a distinct advantage
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM data management
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- High level of business acumen and experience in business analysis
- In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital media and marketing channel
In return we offer the opportunity to work with a vibrant company that represents numerous high profile hotels across Asia Pacific, excellent remuneration and secondary benefits, great career prospects, and a dynamic environment that supports your personal development and recognises your achievements.