1. Generate leads and penetrate existing markets with mostly focus on SMEs through referrals, direct mail, email, networking etc.
2. Attend to meetings and organize conference calls with customers IT departments and decision makers in Vietnam.
3. Identify the expectations and needs of the prospect and prepare commercial proposals accordingly.
4. Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge to give effective presentation.
5. Converse directly with top-level executives, contract negotiations and coordinate implementation of solutions.
6. Maintain and develop strong customer/supplier relationships.
7. Provide weekly reports to Regional Manager.
8. Attend networking and marketing events
- University Degree in: Business, IT, telco or related field.
- At least 1 year experience in Vietnam.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to create a network of contacts and to work in team.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of networking, Telco and IT technologies.
- IT background or interest in technology is a plus
- Sales or business development experience is a plus
- Speaking of German, French or other European languages