What you’ll be doing:
• Facilitate client requirements gathering sessions with external and internal stakeholders; documenting those requirements into use cases, activity diagrams and functional specifications;
• Work with the Project Managers and clients on new/existing implementations to ensure timely and effective delivery of requirements documentation in line with agreed upon project hours;
• Lead efforts to evaluate, select, recommend and implement appropriate software & system solutions that support and enable the delivery of eCommerce applications;
• Provide thought leadership in eCommerce best practices, the selection and recommendation of eCommerce applications and their ancillary systems;
• Identify and present process improvements for requirements gathering and documentation of those requirements;
• Update base functionality templates that reflect current version capabilities of Magento, Intershop, and Hybris platforms;
• Possess a thorough understanding of Magento, Intershop and hybris administrative functionality;
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements;
• Tracks and reports hours and expenses on a weekly basis;
• Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
You should bring to the table:
• 2-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst or technical Project Manager in an eCommerce or related environment
• Answer all client training requests (phone calls, emails and other communiqués) in a timely fashion, but in no event more than 24 hours from the receipt of a communication;
• Experienced in consulting with track record of client facing engagements. Ability to communicate with people at all levels;
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL - © NEXT EDGE TECHNOLOGY INC 2018
• Be comfortable in fast paced environment and management of multiple initiatives simultaneously;
• Strong analytical skills and demonstrated understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into requirements;
• Excellent in writing effective client documentation including functional specifications, process flow maps, and use cases;
• Expert in all tools including JIRA, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Vision.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a goal oriented project team.