1. Ensure Customer Growth / Sales Growth
Promotes and Protects Brand Identity: Ensures that brand image and position are properly maintained in people and materials, in accordance with corporate standards.
Reaching Brand’s target : P&L, Inventory, OTB, Sales Forecast & Marketing Activities management
Yearly / Seasonal buying plan, Global Strategies & Marketing Conference as well as showroom actual buying in USA, Spain, Hong Kong & Singapore…
Drive sales to deliver the best result in general
2. Manages Operational Effectiveness
Achieves budget sales and profitability goals at Store level as well as division:
3. Improves Business Processes
- Evaluates competitive challenges for brand and identifies opportunities for growth and profit enhancement.
- Monitors competitive activity and trends in markets, customers, products, prices, and channels
- New store project management
4. Leads and Develops People / Principal Relationship Management
- Provides leadership, guidance, and management to brand staff.
- Manage Principal / Vendor relationship & communication
- Team Management: Operation, Product, Marketing and VM