Main job purpose
Manage, deploy Marketing programs and activities, follow regulations of the Company in order to reach the short and long-term target of the Brand which is assigned by the Company. Protect the profit and reputation of the Company in the market.
- Develop and perform marketing plan of the brand assigned to reach revenue and market share target. Including: market research, supervise the product development activity and packaging design, pricing, deploy new product, supervise advertising campaign and sales situation of the brand
- Build sales plan from the implementation step in order to develop suitable marketing strategy to the view and goal of the Company
- Determine ad target, propose suitable means of media and allocate appropriate resources to have an effectively campaign, economically and suitable to the target potential consumer.
- Adjust marketing strategy and marketing plan to fit the changing of the market and the competitive situation
- Associated with the relevant departments to ensure marketing activities consistent with the other activities of the company and match with the overall goals of the company.
- Lead, guide, evaluate and develop brand assistant / ABM.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 1 year experience as a Brand Manager for a multinational company
- Have a deep knowledge about consumer and FMCG market in Vietnam, have knowledge about the industry is a plus
- Guidance, leadership skills through communication
- Communication and working in English fluently