To develop and manage Brand/Category plans in line with portfolio strategic direction to achieve volume, share and profit targets.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop brand/category strategies in line with portfolio objectives in respect of volume,
contribution and share.
- Prepare and gain approval for annual brand plans supported by expenditure budgets.
- Manage all aspects of brand communication.
- Brief and manage advertising and design agencies to ensure effective brand campaigns are
developed, produced and implemented.
- Provide effective brand merchandising and promotional strategies that are relevant to the
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Marketing, Sales colleagues to
facilitate the exchange of information and to promote commitment to and implementation of the
- Achieve legal and management approval for materials prior to printing/production as required
- Manage funds to achieve delivery of agreed brand activities within agreed budgets and
- Manage the delivery of marketing materials as required to Sales colleagues to aid execution of
brand activities in accounts and field.
- Adopt a Risk Management approach to his / her role & responsibilities consistent with the
regulation of Vietnam
- Consolidate consumer and brand performance data with insights and recommendations to the
Head of MKT, colleagues, and senior management.
3. RECRUTING REQUIREMENT:
- University Degree qualified in a Sales/ Marketing discipline
- More than 5 years experiences in Brand, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Brand planning, Project Coordination and Budget Management skills
- Intermediate understanding/experience in Product and Manufacturing Knowledge, understanding of Consumer Research & experience in using marketing tools including consumer awareness /Trial, procurement and logistic processes
- Good inter-personal and communication skills (English & Vietnamese)